Sunday, December 2, 2007

Busy weekend!!!




This was my first Thanksgiving! It was so much fun, but really busy. My cousins Macsen and Brenden along with Auntie and Uncle Derek came to visit us.
Then my Mom and Dad had a party to celebrate their wedding...Grandma Brenden had planned it a long time ago for mommy. I fell alseep for part of it, but I met lots of people.
Then on sunday I got baptized! As you can see I fell asleep during this event too. But mommy dressed me up in a little white sweater that daddy used to wear when he was my age. My Grandma Snowden sent pretty flowers and Grandpa stood up in front of the church with us!!! I've been sleeping well all week trying to recover from all of the excitement. I'm also getting rested up for our BIG Christmas trip to St. Paul and Wisconsin too...

2 comments:

Derek said...

Love you Gunnar!

Unknown said...

It's so wonderful to see your pictures and read about your Thanksgiving. What a very very special time. I can't wait to see you at Christmas! Love, Grandma Snowden