Monday, March 10, 2008

I found out how to feed myself...

Today was a big day, Mom brought my bottle down and set it on the floor where I was playing, I was really hungry so I wiggled over to it, spit out my nuk, grabbed my bottle and drank all by myself...if I would have known it was that easy I would have done it a long time ago, sometimes I get really impatient waiting for mom and dad to put the bottle in my mouth :) Dad and mom were really suprised and Mom wouldnt let me do it for very long! Something about me not being her little baby anymore????....

2 comments:

Spencer's Mom and Dad said...

You are getting soooo big too fast! I know how your mom feels Gunnar. She will want to hold your bottle forever, just so you are her baby! :)

xoxo
Lala

Lindy said...

Go with it Heather, Go with it! My "baby" is over a year old and clueless at how to hold his own bottle, let alone sippy cup... what's that for? It's not all bad... but it sure is nice to put that baby to sleep and give him his bottle and cuddle him!

Lindy