Sunday, April 13, 2008

My weekend at the lake!

Daddy and I relaxing at the lake!
Mom and I taking advantage of the beautiful weather :) Mom said something about exercising but all I do is ride in the stroller? I dont know what she's talking about?

My Great Auntie Vi and Uncle Kenny came to visit, we went out for a very yummy breakfast. I even got to share with everyone, quite a variety of food...pancakes, toast, hashbrowns and OJ! YUMMY :)


This is Marly the Moose our newest friend at the lake. She hung around our bay all weekend, her little baby came to visit too, but we didnt catch him on film!

3 comments:

Cole and Bryce said...

Wow! That's one big kitty. We don't have those where I live :( I love your hat Gunnar. Your Mom has great taste.

Lindy said...

Gunnar --

You & your mom are so dang cute I can't hardly stand it! And you are so lucky that a moose comes to visit your cabin. I only have 2 cats, 2 dogs, and a bunch of stray deer that come to my house.

Love,
Gabe

p.s. YOU have really cool hair.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.