Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

On a pontoon ride, I stand at the front and wave at everyone and point and tell daddy which direction to go!
Me and my new pool! My mom got me this cool new outfit to wear in the pool too...
So, I had a little mishap in the pool, mom and dad MADE me get out of the water after I pooped in it?! I guess the swim diaper didn't do its job? But when you gotta go you gotta go right?
Manning the boat again...Mom kept putting this ridiculous hat on me!
Grandpa was at the lake for the festivities too :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you, Gunnar! I know you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend at the lake. And soon you'll be one year old! I can't wait to see you. Much love always, Grandma Jean

Heidi Jean said...

Actually Gunnar it doesn't surprise me that you pooped in the pool, because I remember a time when your mom pooped in the bath tub with me in it. So I guess it runs in your family. he he
xoxo
Auntie loves you and your little butt!