Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Raspberries, Canada and Pizza...the perfect summer day!

Up at the lake there is a raspberry farm where you can pick all the berries you want!Mom, Dad and I went but I just rode in my stroller, held the carton and sat on a few berries (left a large stain!) But it was a blast and the berries are delicious...
We went to the Peace Gardens that day too and I set foot in Canada! It was beautiful up there! Props to my Canadaian bloggers for coming from such a great country...Cole's mommy Leah and Uncle Derek!
This is mommy and I in front of a fountain, I almost jumped... those little fences were NOT holding me back!

We finished our exciting day by going out for pizza in Bottineau :)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Gunnar, you are so well traveled. Cant wait until Im one, i might get to go to canada too then!
xoxo
Tay